As promised, here is a lighter, funnier post!
My 4 year old said some crazy stuff, and this is just a quick list of a few things she has said. Some should be thought about deeply, because she is actually kind of right.
* “I am not a pillow because I have legs!”
* “I don’t need a time-out, I’m better now.”
* “Look! Nakie dance, nakie dance!”
* “My doll is dirty, I need a bath.”
* Me: Whimzy, get out of the bathroom!
Whimzy: I am cleaning my germs!
* “I was good, I should have donuts for dinner.”
* While my couple friends were babysitting her :
Whimzy: Are you guys married?
Friend: No, not yet.
Whimzy: So you’re just sleeping together. (Disclaimer, she obviously meant actually sleeping)
* Talking to one of my friends about going downtown:
Friend: We’re going to go downtown.
Whimzy: Is there an uptown?
Friend: Yes, but we’re going downtown.
Whimzy: I’ve been on the bottom, but I would like to go to the top.
I’m sure she had said more. I really need to start writing them down.
Any awesome kid-isms you have?